The plugin can be purchased & downloaded at Envato Market.
Installing the Plugin
- Download the QA Forum plugin from Envato Market.
- In your WordPress administration area, navigate to ‘Plugins’ on the left sidebar. Hover over ‘Plugins’ and select ‘Add New’ from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the ‘Upload Plugin’ button near the page title.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and locate the plugin you have downloaded.
- Activate the plugin once installed.
Where to find your Q&A Forum Plugin
Now that the plugin is installed and activated, you should see a new menu item called ‘QA Forum’ in the sidebar of the WordPress admin area. You can post questions and manage categories from here, or adjust the settings.
Use the shortcode anywhere to load the plugin’s index page where you can browse through all the questions, or search for a specific topic.
You can optionally include a link to the page in your main WordPress menus from the default WordPress customisation panels.
Plugin not showing up / shortcode not working?
Please make sure that the name of the folder containing the plugin (located in your wordpress root/wp-content/) is not renamed to anything else other than qaforum. The files will not fail to load if the name is changed.
Also, make sure that you have activated the plugin.
If you are still having problems after checking above possible causes, you can contact us at email@example.com for support and include any related error messages you could see.